Terms & Conditions
SPECIAL COVID-19 CONDITIONS
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, you will be asked to cancel your booking, go home and get tested.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 will be fully refunded on receipt of proof such as a letter from a medical practitioner or testing clinic.
We have introduced further cleaning and disinfection measures in line with Health Department advice and have completed he Victorian Government training course on “Operating a Hospitality Business in a COVID-19 Environment”
- A 50% deposit is required on all reservations at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due two weeks prior to your arrival.
- Tariff includes a non-refundable $30 Booking Fee
- All cancellations must be notified by email or SMS.
- If you do not show, or need to vacate early, the full tariff will be payable.
- If a booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to arrival, any deposit paid will be refunded less the $30 booking fee.
- If a cancellation is notified less than 14 days prior to arrival, no refund will be payable. Please note that if you do need to cancel, every effort will be made to find a replacement booking and, if successful, any monies paid will be refunded in full, less the $30 booking fee
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-In is available from 3.00pm and Check-Out strictly by 11.00am (unless other arrangements have been made). An extended stay option can be booked - subject to availability - with an early check-in and/or late check-out.
- We request that on vacating, you leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition and as close as possible to the condition it was presented to you. We have provided a "Check-Out Check- List in the cottage to assist you.
- If the cottage is not left "as found" and required additional cleaning, then you agree to cover the cost of that cleaning (at the rate of $30 per hour).
DURING YOUR STAY
- Security for possessions whilst staying at Anderley is your responsibility. We will not be responsible for any losses you may incur.
- When driving on the property laneways please drive at a walking pace of 5km/hour
- Firewood is provided in Autumn, Winter and Spring. (No wood fires allowed in Summer unless conditions are suitable).More than sufficient firewood will be provided for the duration of your stay. Additional wood at $25 per basket (a day's supply) may be purchased if required.
- Anderley is a non-smoking property. This is for the comfort of our guests as well as to reduce fire risk on the property and surrounds. Failure to comply may result in a request to vacate the property with no refund given.
- During your stay, we reserve the right to enter the property if necessary, for safety or management reasons.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you act in a manner that is unlawful, causes wilful damage to the property or causes a nuisance to neighbours or other guests. In these circumstances, no refund will be given, and we will not be responsible for any losses you may incur.
- You are welcome to have day visitors whilst you are staying at Anderley. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
- For security and safety management reasons, we ask that you advise us of any visitors and the approximate duration of their visit.
- We reserve the right to ask visitors to leave if they are creating a disturbance or nuisance by their behaviour, and to charge you for any extra cleaning or damage incurred as a result of their actions.
- If something does not work, is broken, is lost or other damage, please advise us as soon as possible so that we can undertake any repairs/maintenance/replacement etc as soon as possible.
- We cover minor breakages as normal wear and tear, however any major damage, loss that necessitates repair/replacement or additional cleaning may incur additional costs and you agree to cover these costs. We will discuss the cost with you before any charges are made.
EXTREME FIRE WEATHER
- In the interest of your own safety, in the event of an Extreme or Severe Fire weather Warning for our area, we may ask you to vacate the property, or to cancel your stay.
- If this is necessary, we will refund your stay or that part of your stay that has been cancelled and we will help you find alternative accommodation where possible.
- Dogs are welcome, subject to our dog policy as outlined below. Please note there is an additional charge per stay of $25 for a maximum of 2 dogs.
- Guest's dogs may have inside access to the cottage at the property owner's discretion.
- They must be kept off all beds and soft furnishings.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times whilst on the property unless otherwise agreed with the owners. Please note that there is not a secure dog run available, but the deck of the cottage is reasonably secure.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave the premises for outings.
- Barking must be controlled at all times.
- Please pick up after your Dog - including in the paddocks
- On the property there are farm animals, native wildlife and birds and a resident dog and cat. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is around them.
- If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will your responsibility