Terms and Cancellation Policy
SPECIAL COVID-19 CONDITIONS
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, you will be asked to cancel your booking, go home and get tested.Cancellations due to COVID-19 illness or lockdowns will be fully refunded on receipt of proof.
- A 50% deposit is required on all reservations at the time of booking.
- Full payment is due two weeks prior to your arrival.
All cancellations must be notified by email or SMS. If you do not show, or need to vacate early, the full tariff will be payable.
- If a booking is cancelled 21 days or more prior to arrival, any deposit paid will be refunded less a $30 fee.
- Cancellations 15 to 21 days prior to arrival a 25% fee applies.
- Cancellations 7- 14 days before arrival 50% fee applies.
- Cancellations 7 days or less - 100% fee applies
- Date changes will incur a $50 fee if within the 14-21 day period. Date changes within the 14 day period will be treated as cancellations and fees will apply.
If you do need to cancel or change dates within the 21 days every effort will be made to find a replacement booking and, if successful, any penalty paid will be refunded in full, less a $50 fee.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-In is available from 2.30pm and Check-Out strictly by 11.00am (unless other arrangements have been made). An extended stay option can be booked - subject to availability - with an early check-in and/or late check-out.
- We request that on vacating, you leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition. We have provided a "Check-Out Check-List" in the cottage to assist you.
- If the cottage is not left clean and tidy and requires more cleaning than usual, then you agree to cover the cost of that cleaning (at the rate of $60 per hour).
DURING YOUR STAY
- Security for possessions whilst staying at Anderley is your responsibility. We will not be responsible for any losses you may incur.
- When driving on the property laneways please drive at a walking pace of 5km/hour
- Firewood is provided in Autumn, Winter and Spring. (No wood fires allowed in Summer and during the declared Fire Danger Period ). More than sufficient firewood will be provided for the duration of your stay. Additional wood may be purchased if required.
- Anderley is a non-smoking property. This is for the comfort of our guests as well as to reduce fire risk on the property and surrounds. Failure to comply may result in a request to vacate the property with no refund given.
- During your stay, we reserve the right to enter the property if necessary, for safety or management reasons.
- We reserve the right to terminate your stay if you act in a manner that is unlawful, causes wilful damage to the property or causes a nuisance to neighbours or other guests. In these circumstances, no refund will be given, and we will not be responsible for any losses you may incur.
- You are welcome to have day visitors whilst you are staying at Anderley. Additional overnight guests are not permitted.
- For security and safety management reasons, we ask that you advise us of any visitors and the approximate duration of their visit.
- We reserve the right to ask visitors to leave if they are creating a disturbance or nuisance by their behaviour, and to charge you for any extra cleaning or damage incurred as a result of their actions.
- If something does not work, is broken, is lost or other damage, please advise us as soon as possible so that we can undertake any repairs/maintenance/replacement etc as soon as possible.
- We cover minor breakages as normal wear and tear, however any major damage, loss that necessitates repair/replacement or additional cleaning may incur additional costs and you agree to cover these costs. We will discuss the cost with you before any charges are made.
EXTREME FIRE WEATHER
- In the interest of your own safety, in the event of an Extreme or Severe Fire weather Warning for our area, we may ask you to vacate the property, or to cancel your stay.
- If this is necessary, we will refund your stay or that part of your stay that has been cancelled and we will help you find alternative accommodation where possible.
Dogs are welcome, subject to our dog policy as outlined below. No dogs under the age of 12 months.
- There is an additional charge per stay of $35 for a maximum of 2 small dogs or 1 medium/large dog.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave the property.
- There is no a secure dog run or yard available, but the deck of the cottage is contained with a gate and reasonably secure.
- Dogs can be inside the cottage but they cannot be allowed on beds, couches and chairs.
- Dogs must be always on a leash whilst outside of the cottage unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
- On the property there are farm animals, native wildlife and birds and resident pets around our house. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is around them.
- Barking must be kept to a minimum
- Please pick up after your Dog - including in the paddocks . Many worming treatment residues are fatal for the dung beetle population that we are trying to maintain.
- Please do not feed your dog bones in the cottage or on the timber decks and take any bones with you when you leave - do not leave them lying around on the property - they encourage pests and foxes.
- Do not bath or shower your dog in the cottage. If needed, we can provide you with a bucket to wash your dog outside. We can also recommend nearby dog wash facilities.
- If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will be your responsibility.