Dog Stay Policy
Dogs are welcome, subject to our dog policy as outlined below. No dogs under the age of 12 months.
- There is an additional charge per stay of $35 for a maximum of 2 small dogs or 1 medium/large dog.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage and must accompany guests when they leave the property.
- There is no a secure dog run or yard available, but the deck of the cottage is contained with a gate and reasonably secure.
- Dogs can be inside the cottage but they cannot be allowed on beds, couches and chairs.
- Dogs must be always on a leash whilst outside of the cottage unless otherwise agreed with the owners.
- On the property there are farm animals, native wildlife and birds and resident pets around our house. We ask you to consider both their safety and your dog's safety if your dog is around them.
- Barking must be kept to a minimum
- Please pick up after your Dog - including in the paddocks . Many worming treatment residues are fatal for the dung beetle population that we are trying to maintain.
- Please do not feed your dog bones in the cottage or on the timber decks and take any bones with you when you leave - do not leave them lying around on the property - they encourage pests and foxes.
- Do not bath or shower your dog in the cottage. If needed, we can provide you with a bucket to wash your dog outside. We can also recommend nearby dog wash facilities.
- If excess cleaning is required or if it is necessary to repair any damage caused by your pet, this cost will be your responsibility.